Thursday 24 July 2014

Christmas create a card Day 2

well Ihad lots of bits left from day 1 as I had been trying different coloured poinsettia'a and bows...and I even had a go at embossing through the die but that didnt work at all for me.....so this is another card with the same die Christmas present.....






on this one I mounted the die cut onto white card leaving out the middle section........ I stamped with Justrite Grand Christmas sentiments into the appature....then covered in double sided adhesive and sprinkled cosmic shimmer iced snow over to give all over sparkle...the poinsettia are of course spellbinders but again covered in iced snow...a few red gems ....another card done....

1 comment:

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness...that iced snow is fabulous. Love the softened yet shimmery look it produces!
This version is as beautiful as the other.