Saturday 26 July 2014

Christmas create a card day 4....oh christmas tree.....

oh its so warm today.....never mind must get on with my christmas cards.....and as you can see I am loving these dies......



I have inked through the die with distressed ink...evergreen bough and then cut out 4 more of the trees and scored them in half and glued them to make a 3 D tree sprayed it with stick and spray and cover it with diamond snow....I cut lots of tiny green mirri circles using a hole punch and attatched them as baubles....I have matted onto centura pearl card covered in adhesive and then creative expressions iced snow to give a really blinggy layer under the die.....then onto green mirri and finally a centura pearl card base.....a spellbinder die for the star and a tonic die  for the sentiment...I was going to use this card for my christmas card club challenge this sunday...but I had already done a card....so this is a bonus for my stash!


3 comments:

Birgit said...

How pretty is this!!! I love the Christmas tree. Amazing the creativity and elegance that you produce. It is inspiring really is:)

Gibmiss said...

Hi. Margaret
Stunning ... Super card... Still not made my order yet....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx
Enjoy your sunday

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very effective looking card and so pretty.
Lorraine