Tuesday 26 August 2014

finding old stash....

Just been watching the crafters companion snowman and father christmas release ....I was shure I had bought some of it last year...but no it was the year before! and yes when I finally found the unopened papercrafting kit that came with the CD it was very familiar....so determined as I am to use up stash this year,this is what I made



the backing paper is from the Snowman CD....the snow flake punch is a Martha Stewart circle edge punch....and the decoupage is from the paper kit....the sentiment is a Kanban one coloured up with dusty concord distress ink.....something used up from my stash.....wheeeee

5 comments:

Sue - said...

Lovely card! Like you I need to use up some old stash. Why did I never think of inking those kanban sentiments that I've got stashed away because they're never the right colour? Thanks for the hint!

scrappymo! said...

Oh Margaret...this is lovely! It does feel good to use up stash, doesn't it!!! Love the circle snowflake punch...I have not sen that one before...
The decoupaged image is a sweet one...perfect for friends with pets. The RV lot across from us have cats that they bring up here with them. The cats are on leashs attached to a clothesline When the owners are outside having a coffee or a drink, they put the cats out to play too. One looks like that kitty on Santa's shoulder!

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous Christmas card Margaret love that die cut frame and Santa looks brilliant.
hugs
lorraine x

Birgit said...

What a great card! Love the fun Santa and love the background

rachel said...

hi margaret. i do love your santa design. its fabulous. great card x