Thursday 21 August 2014

Needing inspiration!....

well I havnt posted for some days as I have to admit I have just not had the umph toget going ...so I have been looking at some of my favorite blogs ....and I found a lovely card on Kittiecraft that I though I could do my version of ...mainly because I didnt have all the dies Ellen used but I had something similar.....so my homage to Ellen......




its made using Sue Wilsons Granada background die.....with a spellbinder D-lites die...windows 3 that Ihave had for a couple of years now....and sad to say never used!the flowersare of course my favorite spellbinder poinsettia...the smallest,the folige is memory box holly branch and Martha Stewart fern branch punch.....with lots of teeny red berries punched with my rotating hole punch...Maun industries...the best hole punch in the world!

so here it is in centura pearl and green......



I used the Tattered lace tiny blossoms this time.....
Hope you are having a crafty day....its cool here in North Yorkshire today.....come back summer!

4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Both are stunning! Those dies are gorgeous and I love the way you have combined them.
Lorraine

Diane said...

Wow what stunning designs.

Hugs Diane

scrappymo! said...

Both of these cards are so gorgeous! I love the design and the dies you used are scrumptious!

Birgit said...

These are stunning...simply stunning with all the punch outs-it is striking