Monday 1 September 2014

New dies.....

oh these dies from Sue Wilson are lovely!....if hard work the poinsettia took 11 cuts to get right I found I needed the metal shim in my E bosser in addition to the normal plates...I tried everything till I discovered this worked!...wetting the card...wax paper....pulling my hair out!......



so having cracked it I thought Ihad better make another!

the dies I used
Sue Wilson Festive collection.....Filigree poinsettia     Holly spray,    Holly accesory kit....
Tattered Lace Christmas sentiments
lots of pearls and glittery red tiny flat rhinestones...hobby house.....
Imoulded the flowers on the white version and I think I like that ....
Hope you are having a good day, I am going off this week to Builth Wells to the antiques fair and to stay with some dear friends in Hay on Wye.....fingers crossed for the weather!

7 comments:

Sue - said...

WOW 2 beautiful cards! Think I like the white one best though!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Well worth the hair pulling though Margaret, these are a lovely die. Two fabulous cards too.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

These are both stunning! Love the detailed work and glad you made 2 and finally figured out how to get it all cut

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwww Margaret both these are so beautiful those Poinsettia's are stunning, awesome creations.
hugs
lorraine x

Anonymous said...

This card is beautiful. Can you tell me what the name of this embossing folder is?
Thanks

scrappymo! said...

Oh My goodess...what a card full of gorgeous delights. I love every die here...I have never seen tat Tattered Lace sentiment...iti s gorgeous too. The poinsettias are superb.

dutchess said...

the embossing folder on the red card is crafters companion starry night...and the white one is crafters companion snowflakes...it's an A4 size....if you look on their web site you will find them....xxxx