Sunday 19 October 2014

Christmas card club challenge # 22 Rita's choice...... christmas reindeer...

I made this card for the Trees challenge but as it had reindeers in I decided to change it to this challenge.....



such a shame that all the glitter doesnt show up it is really full of bling and glitter.....
I have used the heartfelt creations "magnificent spruce trees" set..embossed with white cosmic shimmer and utra shimmer wow embossing glitter over the top and to one side..... onto navy blue card....same with the falling  snow...which is from Sheena Douglas's "farmhouse christmas" set....the reindeer are from katy sue designs "winter wonderland silhouette stamps" which I stamped onto the card and then twice more so that I could cut them out and  decoupage them up.....the snow ground is pinflair iced diamond...flower soft polar white...and cosmic shimmer diamond snow.....all matted and layered onto silver ...white ...navy and mounted onto an A5 card.....
I will be going round all the other girls blogs later tonight but if you want to see their fabulous card go to my side bar and visit their blogs......



17 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely glorious Margaret! You are making me shiver just to look at all that snow! Fabulous! Hugs Christine xx

Planetsusie said...

This is soooo pretty Margaret - I love navy with white and this is such a wonderful scene.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Rita said...

Wow Margaret, your card is just breathtakingly stunning. I love it. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita. xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This card is beautiful with it's frosty, snowy winter scene Margaret
Lorraine

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card.... Love all the snow and Glitter... Stunning
Hugs Sylvie xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Margaret, love the scene and all the sparkle, hugs Kate x

Sue said...

You always make stunning cards Margaret:) huggles Sue xx

Mrs A. said...

Wow your fussy cutting round the trees is superb. I love the scene you have created.
Hugs Mrs A. (Valery).

Diane said...

Just a gorgeous design.

Hugs diane

Birgit said...

This is stupendous! Are the snowflakes a stamp? Did you use a dark blue to sponge around the reindeer? I just love this card-so beautiful

MaryH said...

Oh my! This is so beautiful against that dark blue background. Your Flowersoft effect is lovely - can never get this great look when I try it. Love all the images and that falling snow is breath taking. Truly a dazzling card. TFS & Hugs

Carol said...

Wow Margaret what a wonderful sparkly creation...love it. Carol x

rachel said...

so sparkly Margaret - I love those trees and the deer are fab - wonderful card xx

scrappymo! said...

Another magnificent creation as always! Love the layers of crisp snowy whites on that gorgeous blue backdrop. A beautiful snowy reindeer scene!

Sorry I have not been around for so long...finally getting finished up with the sorting out and looking forward to dropping by more often!

Karen Petitt said...

Really gorgeous card Margaret it is stunning and I am hoping to get my desk sorted soon so that I can play along again soon Karen x

Hazel said...

This is so sparkly and gorgeous, Margaret - perfect for Rita's CCC challenge of Christmas reindeer. x

Peanut said...

Oh wow!!! That is just soooo stunning, Margaret!
hugs, Asha