Friday 29 May 2015

Spellbinder Fairies....


after watching the new tonic release on Create and craft I remembered that I had bought the spellbinder fairy dies...pristine in their packets so out they come......








a simple card with a bit of glitter.....a tonic sentiment and the lovely memory box tiffany frame that I won as blog candy a few years ago ...
oh I did enjoy making this with dies I already had!
Hope you are having a lovely crafty day...its pouring with rain here so guess what I will be doing........

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These lovely dies look gorgeous on your stepper card Margaret, love the monotone look too.
Lorraine

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Margaret...............love the white and navy. Bet you're glad you remembered you had these dies eh? We've had torrential rain here this morning but it's cleared up now and the sun keeps making a brief appearance.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Kim said...

fabulous card and love the stunning layout
Kim x

Birgit said...

I love fairies! This is just beautiful and I love the way the card stands up.

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous Margaret... Love those Dies....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Carol said...

A stunning make Margaret, love this. Carol x