Sunday 1 May 2016

Christmas card club challenge ....Poinsettia or christmas Angels

this weeks challenge was set by Mary and as I always do the poinsettia I decided to go for the christmas angel......





I used my Die'sire create a card circle accordion card base that I bought when they first came out....an only now used....bad Margaret......and all the overlays....then as I was busy cutting I remembered just how much work the the overlays are!...2 cuts 2 emboss for each surface....so 8 cuts and emboss....at least this time I had remembered to use wet glue.....the image is LOTV and the greeting is Heartfelt creations....lots of glitter (sadly does'nt show on the photo), and PVA sparkle glue drops on each of the snowflakes....
Do go round the other club members blogs and see their wonderful creations, their links are on my side bar......

13 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card... Stunning Angel... Beautiful as always...
I manage to make mine late last night... But very CAS
Hugs Sylvie x

Zoe Tant said...

Aww isn't she sweet! Gorgeous card I love the card base which frames this lovely angel perfectly. Zx

Rita said...

What a gorgeous card Margaret. Love that sweet image too. Hugs Rita xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, what a stunning card and the first angel so far. Sweet image and a brilliant card design. I completely missed the angel part of the challenge, have a lovely day Kate x

Sandy said...

Beautiful Margaret - You are really going to keep me on my toes with your Christmas cards. They are always special and so unique as well as beautifully made!
Sandy xx

Birgit said...

This is so sweet and love the white and the embossed look with the deep blue surrounding the cute angel

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a beautiful card and well worth all the work to create it Margaret. Love the sweet little angel image and sentiment.
Lorraine

MaryH said...

Simply beautiful. Love the angel (right up there with my cardinals on things I love!) This particular image is so pretty & serene, and it looks wonderful the way you've done the swing effect. Also looks tremendous with the rich look of the embossing. Glad you got a chance to reuse that super die on this card too! TFS & Hgus

rachel said...

this is magical and beautiful Margaret - really lovely! Wow! Hugs rachel x

Christine Harrop said...

A beautiful card Margaret and such a lot f work involved. Needs tobe sent to someone you know will appreciate it ... lol! HUgs Chrisitne xx

Carol said...

A gorgeous card Margaret, the image is so sweet. Carol x

Mrs A. said...

This is so worth all the effort you have put in. Finally managing g to get round everyone for Mayr's challenge. This flu virus certainly is a stinker. Hugs Mrs A.

scrappymo! said...

This is such a pretty card. Lovin that pretty image and the wonderful card shape.