Wednesday 22 June 2016

a sympathy card

well we are back from all our travelling and having a bit of a rest...I am playing with my cricut as I Have treated myself to a new cartridge...piccys later....in the mean time I have been asked for a sympathy card ....




I have used tattered lace Avery inverse flourish....spellbinders Heirloom oval...tonic sentiment and some of the Anna Griffin botanical flowers...a few nuvo drops....
I don't do much crafting in June and July as I am busy watching the tennis...Richard is on domestic duties and I am on the sofa.......hope you are enjoying your crafting and having fun

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a beautiful card for a sad occasion. These cards are always difficult to create I think but your lovely floral centre piece says it all.
Lorraine

Sandy said...

Gorgeous - so delicate looking too!
sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning Margaret, perfect for a sympathy card, beautiful floral focus, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card...love those flowers...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Birgit said...

Wow...this is beautiful and this card is a keeper. I love the lace look and the flowers. A friend of mine watches tennis also so enjoy!