Saturday 13 August 2016

trying a different shape card....

I Wanted to use one of my crafters companion edger dies ......and a decoupage image....




soIcutthe edger out of the front of the card and cut several more of the reindeer images out and stuck them on top of each other to give more strength....then decoupaged up the image and put it on the back section.....its a stylecraft image.....lots of glitter to make it sparkle.....
All of my posts for the next 2 weeks will be scheduled as we are heading off down to Exeter to my sister in laws funeral and staying a few days  before heading off to our TLC bolt hole in Hay on Wye without good friends.....
I hope you're having fun crafting and thank you for popping by my blog

1 comment:

Birgit said...

This is a fun card with the happy Santa and the background. Love the reindeer. I wish you and your family all the best. Have a safe trip and find some time to enjoy nature