Sunday 16 October 2016

christmas card club challenge 21...sentiment as the focus...

its Carols turn to choose the theme this week......one I have had fun with.....






I have used the Sue Wilson Holly background just simply matted and layered on to lots of glittery layers and a few bits of bling added......then I had another go as I am now making cards two at a time






same format but using a crafters companion sentiment and the Sue Wilson poinsettia set of dies
and tonic Nuvo drops to finish off                                                                                        
I Hope You're enjoying your weekend and maybe have the time to check out all the other ladies creations the links to their blogs are on my side bar
thanks for visiting.

12 comments:

Rita said...

What stunning cards Margaret. Have actually talked myself out of buying anymore Christmas dies, but now I'm wavering over this set from Sue. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxxx

Christine Harrop said...

These are fabulous cards Margaret. Terrific background dies. Christine xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Stunning creations Margaret. These sets of dies create wonderful dramatic cards and your colour combos and designs are gorgeous. Thanks for your kind words yesterday x
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Totally stunning cards Margaret, such elegant designs and colours. Sorry to hear that you're back is painful, I hope you find ease soon,take care, Kate x

Zoe Tant said...

Beautiful sentiment cards Margaret. I love the holly die very elegant. Missed you at the show hope all is well. Zx

Mrs A. said...

These are both beautiful. Love the colours you have chosen. Hugs Mrs A.

rachel said...

absolutely stunning - I adore both of these super classy cards! Hugs rachel x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cards. I have just added my card.

Gibmiss said...

Two stunning cards Margaret... Lovely backgrounds
Hugs Sylvie xx
We had great time in the uk with good weather.. Roy's daughter opened her riding school on Saturday lovely sunny day

MaryH said...

Each card is gorgeous. It's such fun to see how you change up your dies with the colors and embellishments you add. Love the rich look with this great SW die, and hope that your back soon feels much improved. TFS & Hugs

Carol said...

Wow! These are gorgeous Margaret, loving those dies...they're so elegant. Glad you enjoyed the theme. Carol x

Birgit said...

Where have I been? These 2 are gorgeous. I love the die cut and the glitter. It just shows the versatility of these and how great your imagination is.