Sunday 23 October 2016

Tonic dies......

another of my unused dies hoicked out of a basket!....honestly I have so many I may never need to buy anything again.......not!



I have taken the die out of its packaging so I am afraid I don't know its name but I do know its Tonic Verso...the sentiment is also tonic....my scan and cut came in handy for making the matts and layers and the base card.....I drew round the die..scanned it in and then played!
hope you are having a good weekend and you are doing a bit of crafting to make you happy
thanks for visiting today

4 comments:

Birgit said...

This is so pretty and I just love finding something I have and forgot about it. This means happiness to me and I never have enough. 😀

Mrs A. said...

I'm just as guilty. I have lots of tonic dies bought as sets from Create and Craft cos they were a good buy and never used half nay a quarter of them! Love your colour choice for this one. Hugs Mrs A.

englishquilter said...

Sometimes the fun is just in the purchase! It's the same with fabric!
And some gadgets you can't live without.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely card Margaret, the kraft and red are a very bold Christmas statement and I love it.
Lorraine