Sunday 22 January 2017

Christmas card club challenge 2.......stars

this week it is Maureens turn to choose our challenge...thanks Maureen a chance to use some much loved dies.....





the card is made using tattered lace basic star.....backing papers LOTV pad...polar bear is a marianne design die as is the sentiment....some new stuff...the snow is from annamarie designs...foam balls a bit tricky to work with they are so static!
I hope you will pop round the other girls blogs (their links are on my side bar)....and see their wonderful creations
I Hope you are all having a lovely weekend and thank you for stopping by my blog


9 comments:

scrappymo! said...

This lovely as always, Margaret! What I love best about our club is seeing how each person interprets and applies the theme.
Your star shaped card is wonderful!
Your new dies are lovely too. Glad you had a chance to use them.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

He is very cute and I love the star shaped card Margaret.
Lorraine

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Stunning card... love the polar Bears .. and the LOTV paper
Hugs Sylvie x

Rita said...

Oh Margaret, I love your Star card. Really beautiful. Hugs Rita xxx

rachel said...

awwww this is truely wonderful Margaret - a brilliant make for the challenge! Hugs rachel x

MaryH said...

How clever were you to make a star shaped card! I love the little bear and his dimensional snow looks very cold & icy. This is a new product for me, and it does look tricky to apply, but it looks so perfect with this cute bear! A different style to your usual elegance, but handled perfectly, as you always do! I love it! TFS & Hugs.

Mrs A. said...

Awwwwwww so loving that cute bear and wow what a great idea to use a star shape card base. Now why didn't I think of that!!!! Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, somehow I missed your card, but here now.
Wonderful design and your dies are fabulous, love the bear, Kate x

Carol said...

Sorry I'm so late Margaret...I somehow missed this fabulous little card. The star base card looks fab in kraft with the white design. Carol x