Sunday 26 March 2017

Rudolph Day Challenge....March

yes its time for the Rudolph day challenge over at scrappymo's.....so I made this card for the challenge.....




sadly all the glitter doesn't show on my photo but this is a real blingtastic card...made using a cutting file from Birds cards which I bought a couple of years ago....the patterned papers are from pink pettycoat which are trading again....I am so pleased as they are fantastic value downloadable files....
do go over to scrappymo's and join in...you have to be in it to win it!

10 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Wow this is a stunning card Duchess, I love the cutting file you've used, I'll have to pop over to Bird's blof and check it out.

Sue xx

Rita said...

What a very unusual card Margaret. Love it Lots. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Birgit said...

I love this card from the Blues to the unique style. The dimension just adds that extra to the snowflakes. Love it.

scrappymo! said...

I can always count on you to have a fabulous cut designs card. Yuor style and skill at cutting and layering always yields a wonderful card!
Wish you were my neighbour as I could learn so much from you!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
This is stunning as is your card before this one... fabulous makes...
Hugs Sylvie x

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, I love the design. xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is gorgeous Margaret. Those polka dot papers really add to the snowy feel of this wonderful card.
Lorraine

Sandy said...

Wonderful Margaret - that's what I say - Let in snow. But there is not much chance of snow here in Florida!!
Sandy xx

MaryH said...

It's gorgeous, and the snowflakes are so bold too. The dark colors in the background make the snowflakes sparkle & I love the hexagon shaped card too. You're amazing with these cut files! TFS

Whisper said...

WOW what a simply stunning design, those snowflakes are super and thanks for taking part in the March Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x