Thursday 27 April 2017

A couple of baby cards.....

I had so many unfinished projects on my desk I have been determined to actually finish some of them and clear up.....am I succeeding?




 and then a pink one....




made using Sue Wilson pieced rectangles...spellbinders cascading hearts for the background....Sues New arrivals onesie dies and the two stamps Prince George and Princess Charlotte...paper pieced using pink pettycoat papers...tying to keep them simple without lots of layering as my post office has closed in the village and the post box will only take a maximum 7x7 size card..so smaller cards for me as the next post office is 15 miles away...great!
Hope you are having a lovely day today and thank you for popping by myblog

6 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Two stunning baby cards Margaret...
hugs Sylvie xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi there Margaret, two beautifully designed cards, I love the little romper suits they are so sweet, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh these are just so cute Margaret. A beautiful pair of baby cards. What a shame that your post office has closed, they are getting very few and far between nowadays, and everyone is expected to be able to drive miles to the nearest one.
Lorraine

Sandy said...

Cute as punch -- Sorry about the post office closing.
Sandy xx

rachel said...

two really super cards Margaret - fabulous makes! Hugs rachel x

Birgit said...

I am behind! These are very cute and perfect for a new baby