Sunday 30 April 2017

Christmas card club challenge 9.....Nativity

I have fallen back on one of my trusty crafters companion create a card dies.....





with the addition of the 3 wise men also from crafters companion...they seem to finish off the stepper card....the embossing folder is "star of wonder" ...crafters companion.The sentiment is from tonic.
Please pop round the other girls blogs...links on my side bar.....and see their lovely cards for this challenge
I hope you are enjoying this bank holiday weekend and the weather is being kind to you.
thanks for popping by my blog today.....

13 comments:

Rita said...

Good Morning Margaret. What a lovely card. I have never seen this die at all. Enjoy your Weekend. Hugs Rita xxx

Mrs A. said...

Your beautiful nativity scene lends it'self so perfectly for astepper card. Love the colours. Hugs ValeryAnne.

shazsilverwolf said...

Hello Margaret, what a lovely card that makes. I may have to have a look for that older, as I currently have nothing with a nativity theme at all! Gorgeous choice of colour. Hugs, Shaz Xx

Sandy said...

Wow - this looks like a difficult card to make and perfect for the Christmas season!
sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

An absolutely fabulous card Margaret, I love te colours and your stepper style, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love a stepper card and yours is gorgeous Margaret. Plenty of room for all your nativity scene and 3 Kings too. I love the inking on the kraft card which makes it stand out beautifully.
Lorraine

rachel said...

this is brilliant Margaret - I have this die and I don't know if I have ever used it! Brilliant idea! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs rachel x

Carol said...

This is lovely Margaret and certainly fits the theme. Carol x

Christine Harrop said...

Super card Margaret. I have been tempted by these two dies........ Hugs Christine xx

Craftychris said...

Loved this card! Absolutely beautiful! Fabulous use of the dies. xxx

scrappymo! said...

Sunningcard, Margaret! Love that crafters Companion detail...the designs are superb and the extras you added on the stepper portion look wonderful there.

Zoe Tant said...

Wonderful nativity scene Margaret. Zx

Birgit said...

beautiful card with limited colour. I love that you have a black background with the sandy main colour and then the stars in the background-really nice