Tuesday 25 April 2017

this weeks note to Aunty

poor Aunty is still suffering from the effects of her fall so trying to cheer her up with along letter and a bright card.....






the paper is Phil Martins chic floral....the die cut a spellbinder one ...I dont know its name as my niece Elizabeth lent me it some time ago and I am just using up some of the die cuts I made...the flowers are heartfelt creations flowering dogwood...and the sentiment is a spellbinder die from many moons ago......
Hope you are having a good day today and thank you for popping by my blog.

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This beautiful card is sure to cheer her up Margaret, a gorgeous design.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

This will cheer her up for sure! It is so pretty and delicate looking. so nice that you are writing a long letter. Too many people have forgotten to do this and it is always nice to receive a letter like this

englishquilter said...

It is truly beautiful! X

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, beautiful card, lovely die center piece and gorgeous paper, I'm sure your Aunt will love it, Kate x

Sandy said...

Beautiful card Margaret - you are very thoughtful. I loved seeing the new picture of you on your blog!
sandy xx

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous card Margaret... I bought the flowers and Dies... another unlinked set... what are we like...
Hugs a Sylvie x