Sunday 25 June 2017

Christmas card club challenge 13....White Christmas

I Am using up existing stash as much as I can this year...with the odd trip to the naughty step when my resolve weakens...I make one big traditional card every year ,it used to be for my Mum but now it goes to Aunty....



this is a Thomas Kinkade image from a cd I bought many years ago from Joanna Sheen and I thought it typified my imagining of a perfect white christmas....the poinsettia are heartfelt creations and the sentiment is a Sue Wilson one....nothing new....can I come off the naughty step now?....
Please go and have a look at the other girls cards for the challenge ,their links are on my side bar
Hope you're enjoying your Sunday and thanks for popping by my blog today

10 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card as always.. think I got confused with the Theme.. thought it white on white
Hugs Sylvie xx
Red hot here ..

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a stunning card for my 'White Christmas' challenge Margaret. I love the image, think I have that CD somewhere, will have to look it out. Your touches of snow added to the image really brings out the winter feel and your lovely dimensional poinsettia is the perfect finishing touch.
Lorraine

Carol said...

A beautiful card Margaret, do love the TK images and you've dressed this one perfectly. Carol x

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card! Love the embossed background and the image is fabulous. xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Margaret, I love the that traditional scene and your layout is brilliant. Your floral embellishments are stunning, Kate x

rachel said...

This is beautifully done Margaret - absolutely brilliant! Big hugs rachel x

Birgit said...

This is so pretty and enchanting and you made this your own..always love the poinsettias

Mrs A. said...

A perfect card peeking back at yesteryear. Exactly how Christmas time should look like. This is a beauty. Hugs Mrs A.

Sandy said...

You do make the best cards Margaret!!
Sandy xx