Friday 23 June 2017

having a bit of fun.....

I am determined to use up some of my stash this year so I have got the Dawn Bibby Happy Christmas stuff out from 2011.....and set myself the target of making some cards so this is my first.....



I had 3 of the images remaining so Iscannedoninto my scan and cut and made 3 tent fold cards in kraft card....then did all the decoupage,glittered and glossy accents and nuvo drops for the berries...the sentiment is a crafters companion one....thought they were a bit of fun....
hope you are enjoying your day and doing a bit of crafting....
thanks for popping by my blog today.....


4 comments:

Jules said...

Hi

Well I can see from your blog you get lots of use out of your ScanNCut.

I still have so much to learn but already know I won't regret my purchase.

Loving your Christmas pud cards.

Love Jules xx

Birgit said...

Since I am hungry...they look so yummy even though they are not to eat but i am picturing chocolate:) I love the glossy accents and those red drops! The snow is perfect because it is subtle with the glitter. Have a beautiful day!

Mrs A. said...

Berry nice they are too. Hugs Mrs A.

rachel said...

These are such fun Margaret - who wouldn't want to get this in the post? Love them!!!! Great idea! Hugs rachel x