Wednesday 19 July 2017

a card using up bits on my desk.......

I thought I would have a clear up....fatal....and I just could not throw away these flowers left over from another project so I made a quick card....





A bit of Phil Martin paper...a die cut my niece gave me and some heartfelt creations flowers...flowering dogwood that were left over from another project....a few prills for the centre of the flowers and a sentiment ...a bit of distress ink and that was it done ...oh and my desk is nearly tidy.....
thanks for popping by my blog today......

4 comments:

Birgit said...

This is so beautiful! I'm so glad you didn't throw them out because they fit perfect
Y with the background. The soft pink and the white....very romantic

englishquilter said...

A woman after my own heart! I can't throw anything away too! And look what you made - It's gorgeous!

rachel said...

this is so pretty Margaret - can't believe this was hanging around on your desk! Gorgeous xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Margaret, gorgeous desing, and lovely colours, Kate x