Wednesday 23 August 2017

its very wet here....

we have just had the most amazing thunder storm...lightning..and the news has just said 3 weeks rain in one hour...and yes we were out in it going over to my nieces house to water her garden....the roads were flooded and closed off in some parts of York....but we got home eventually.
I have been playing with my tattered lace wonderful in white collection...





loving this bauble die....just a bit of matting and layering...Sue Wilson embossing folder and some ribbon....
Hope you are having fun crafting today,and thank you for popping by my blog.

5 comments:

rachel said...

Beautiful card Margaret - but that rain sounds horrendous - I hope all is ok. We didn't have much over in the lakes! Hugs rachel x

Unknown said...

What an amazingly gorgeous card!

dutchess said...

Thank you Denise it's a fabulous die to work with xxx

scrappymo! said...

Another stunning card, Margaret!
Just up at the lake, getting the rth wheel ready to go on consignment at a dealership. We hope to sell to what is called a Canadian Snowbird. Those are the people who travel south to the desert areas of the United States and spend the winters down there.
We listed our lot last Friday and sold it on Sunday night. SBit of a shock as they can take a year to sell up here.

Birgit said...

Wow this is so beautiful. I love the ornament in white with the red showing through and the village as its focal point. The pretty red ribbon really sets things off. Really, really pretty. I'm playing catch up again and am sick. I think I might need to go to the walk in clinic tomorrow to make sure my lungs are ok. I feel bad that I haven't been able to see my mom