Sunday 25 February 2018

a sunny Sunday in North Yorkshire

it's a glorious day...blue sky and sunshine so I am up early and doing the washing ....
I thought I would share this weeks christmas card with you.....





I do love making all white cards....this one is created using Sue Wilsons Greek island background die...which has a wonderful deboss element...Sue Wilsons ivy and sentiment and heartfelt creations sparkling poinsettia....all glittered with cosmic shimmer iced snow....
I hope you are enjoying the weekend and maybe having fun crafting....thanks for popping by my blog today

9 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous Christmas card...love all the Dies....
Happy you are having a nice sunny day ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Michelle said...

Very pretty card Margaret. I love all the details you did with this card.Thank you for sharing.

Christine Harrop said...

This is beautiful Margaret. I too love WOW cards; they look so elegant. Hugs Christine x

cotnob said...

A stunning card Margaret, such a beautiful WOW design and perfectly crafted - absolutely gorgeous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Zoe Tant said...

Wow this is gorgeous Margaret. Love the white on white with the pop of glitter. Zoe x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Margaret, this is absolutely stunning, beautifully designed, and embellished. I have this die and never know what to do with it, thanks for the inspiration, Kate x

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness, Margaret. This card is gorgeous. Loving all the layers of white and the fabulous sparkle!

Birgit said...

Another striking white card that made me think of the ice princess in her castle. I love that glitter in the background and the beautiful flowers and leaves---you really are a true artist

rachel said...

Wow Margaret - this is a real stunner - absolutely beautiful card! Hugs rachel x