The soft colors and clean layout make this design feel so warm and personal. The Waffle Flower elements give it a sweet, polished look, and the sentiment sits beautifully as the focal point. The whole card has an easy charm that makes it perfect for sending a little joy across the miles.
thank you for visiting my blog and I really appreciate any messages left for me...I am sorry that I have had to put comment moderation on but the amount of nasty spam has forced me to......In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.
The soft colors and clean layout make this design feel so warm and personal. The Waffle Flower elements give it a sweet, polished look, and the sentiment sits beautifully as the focal point. The whole card has an easy charm that makes it perfect for sending a little joy across the miles.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and love all the little envelopes. We actually have sun today!
ReplyDeleteCarol x
What a lovely envelopes wit the tiny letters, i love it!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pastels and design. I bet she will love it.
ReplyDeleteA fabulous card with all those little envelopes.
ReplyDeleteLorraine x