What a beautiful card this is, you can link it by this challenge. https://52weekstochristmas.blogspot.com/2026/08/challenge-augustus-maak-een-kaart-met.html Are maybe you don't like challenges.
Admiring your serene snow globe design, I enjoy the soft stenciling, the delicate stamping, and the peaceful atmosphere you created with this lovely Inkylicious set.
thank you for visiting my blog and I really appreciate any messages left for me...I am sorry that I have had to put comment moderation on but the amount of nasty spam has forced me to......In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.
What a beautiful card this is, you can link it by this challenge.
ReplyDeletehttps://52weekstochristmas.blogspot.com/2026/08/challenge-augustus-maak-een-kaart-met.html
Are maybe you don't like challenges.
Have a nice day, Marjolijn.
Admiring your serene snow globe design, I enjoy the soft stenciling, the delicate stamping, and the peaceful atmosphere you created with this lovely Inkylicious set.
ReplyDelete