This card with the stamp die and the cute Santa Claus is super cute. So different from the one with the bees; it's always fun to see how you can create such a different theme and card with the same die.
The mix of crisp stenciling and the postage‑stamp framework gives this design such a polished, storybook feel. The way you balanced the Santa panel with the softer surrounding squares keeps the whole collage lively without overwhelming the eye. I am a huge fan of Waffle Flower Stencils.
thank you for visiting my blog and I really appreciate any messages left for me...I am sorry that I have had to put comment moderation on but the amount of nasty spam has forced me to......In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.
This card with the stamp die and the cute Santa Claus is super cute. So different from the one with the bees; it's always fun to see how you can create such a different theme and card with the same die.
ReplyDeleteLove the fabulous collage die and all the cute stencilled images---shhh but got washing dry outside last two days.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
The mix of crisp stenciling and the postage‑stamp framework gives this design such a polished, storybook feel. The way you balanced the Santa panel with the softer surrounding squares keeps the whole collage lively without overwhelming the eye. I am a huge fan of Waffle Flower Stencils.
ReplyDeleteI love this happy card. It’s so cute and it looks perfect.
ReplyDelete