Red embossing on the folder creates a bold textured look that suits the festive theme perfectly, and the crisp monochrome style makes your Christmas card feel classic and striking.
thank you for visiting my blog and I really appreciate any messages left for me...I am sorry that I have had to put comment moderation on but the amount of nasty spam has forced me to......In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.
Beautiful monochrome card and fabulous embossing folder-really windy and cold here today-not complaining after all that heat!
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Oh beautiful, that red and the embossing die are so lovely!
ReplyDeleteYour previous card is beautiful too, I missed that one.
Best regards, Marjolijn.
Red embossing on the folder creates a bold textured look that suits the festive theme perfectly, and the crisp monochrome style makes your Christmas card feel classic and striking.
ReplyDeleteA fabulous bold card, it will stand out on any mantlepiece.
ReplyDeleteLorraine x