It was our anniversary this week so we celebrated by going off for the day and visiting ‘Benningborough Hall a stately home near us, it was a glorious sunny morning and we had a lovely walk round the gardens,coffee and cakes in the cafe and then a trip round the house itself …a lovely day
This is the card I made for Richard using Penny Black images…we have lots of hedgehogs that visit our garden so I thought would be cute
Thanks for popping by today and I hope you have a lovely Sunday

No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you for visiting my blog and I really appreciate any messages left for me...I am sorry that I have had to put comment moderation on but the amount of nasty spam has forced me to......In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.