Data Protection

Wednesday, 2 September 2026

Its your day to sparkle

 this is the other card I made for Edie's birthday...which will now go in my card stash...


made using a stamps by me embossing folder and white sparkle ink....

thanks for popping by today

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, love the result you had with the white ink and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant and serene — the white sparkle ink over the embossed folder creates a soft, luminous effect. The simplicity of the design lets the texture shine beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! Love fairies and the sparkle against the green leaves. It’s wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog and I really appreciate any messages left for me...I am sorry that I have had to put comment moderation on but the amount of nasty spam has forced me to......In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.