Data Protection

▼

Tuesday, 29 September 2026

playing day 2

 well this chatGBT is just amazing...


I just asked it to put a christmassy background behind my photo....

and then I asked it to make it snowy


isn't that just amazing at least now I can follow where it puts snow and make my cards look like this...or maybe not still its fun playing...

Hope you are having a great day

2 comments:

  1. It’s funny with the snow on his hat, it’s amazing what you can do with ChatGPT; I’ve never really looked into it myself. Your card is wonderful. That soldier is a real cutie. Have fun , Marjolijn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and creative day of crafting! I love seeing how you experimented with different designs with ChatGPT. The layered details, thoughtful composition, and willingness to play and explore new ideas really shine through. It is always inspiring to see what Chat can do. The snow on the hat is super fun!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog and I really appreciate any messages left for me...I am sorry that I have had to put comment moderation on but the amount of nasty spam has forced me to......In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.