This is another really lovely card featuring beautiful purple tones. It’s nice how you’ve incorporated the flowers into the bottle, and the embossed background is stunning.
The stenciled floral design is absolutely beautiful, and I love the rich purple tones that make the blooms stand out so wonderfully. The texture from the stenciling adds so much depth and interest.
thank you for visiting my blog and I really appreciate any messages left for me...I am sorry that I have had to put comment moderation on but the amount of nasty spam has forced me to......In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.
This is another really lovely card featuring beautiful purple tones. It’s nice how you’ve incorporated the flowers into the bottle, and the embossed background is stunning.
ReplyDeleteThe stenciled floral design is absolutely beautiful, and I love the rich purple tones that make the blooms stand out so wonderfully. The texture from the stenciling adds so much depth and interest.
ReplyDelete