Data Protection

▼

Tuesday, 6 October 2026

Happy birthday

 It’s my friend Vicky’s birthday this month and I thought I would go with an autumnal scene




Made using Elizabeth craft design snuggle season …absolutely loved making this

Thanks for popping by today…

1 comment:

  1. What an incredibly sweet card with the mouse in the pumpkin. It’s such a little cutie, isn't it? A really lovely card for your friend. Have you found the little house yet? The cabin?
    Best regards, Marjolijn.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog and I really appreciate any messages left for me...I am sorry that I have had to put comment moderation on but the amount of nasty spam has forced me to......In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.