no I haven't bought the new one just getting my old one out....
I thought my gnomes needed a starry sky behind them...all from spellbinders
I was having no success at all until I bought the platinum 6 which seems to have just the right pressure and doesn't over foil...
Thanks for popping by today a busy one for me a new fridge today...freezer 2 weeks ago, new kitchen, and bathroom taps fitted the house is getting a freshen up
Have a good weekend everyone
No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you for visiting my blog and I really appreciate any messages left for me...I am sorry that I have had to put comment moderation on but the amount of nasty spam has forced me to......In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.