Thursday, 6 August 2026

Christmas shops

 


saw these on a craft buddy show and thought they were a bit different, lots of decoupage layers and  I really enjoyed this for a change

thanks for popping by today...still praying for rain

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

We have had some rain during the last couple of nights, but not much admittedly, been very cloudy and thankfully a lot cooler here today. WOW your card is amazing, I love the fabulous decoupaged Christmas shops and the Vintage look.
Carol x

Marjolijn van Elsberg said...

What a beautiful romantic card, and entirely in 3D, so coolly done; that must have been a lot of work. You should just put this one up yourself at Christmas; it's too cute and beautiful to send. Your Santa in the previous post is so beautiful too!!! Cool how you did the snow, I'm going to remember that; I think I still have that stencil lying around somewhere.

Best regards, Marjolijn.

Lisa said...

Building up all those decoupage layers gives the Christmas shop scene wonderful depth, and the vintage colors and detailed storefronts make the card feel nostalgic and beautifully crafted.