thanks for popping by today I hope you are enjoying your weekend
I really fell behind but I will be looking at some of your recent cards. This one is so elegant and perfect for someone who needs a pick me up.
Absolutely beautiful card and floral spray, love the arch shape.Carol x
Your floral card is so elegant with the Carnation Crafts flowers arranged beautifully inside the arched frame, and the soft colors give it a gentle uplifting feel perfect for a just because moment.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I really fell behind but I will be looking at some of your recent cards. This one is so elegant and perfect for someone who needs a pick me up.
Absolutely beautiful card and floral spray, love the arch shape.
Carol x
Your floral card is so elegant with the Carnation Crafts flowers arranged beautifully inside the arched frame, and the soft colors give it a gentle uplifting feel perfect for a just because moment.
Post a Comment