Sunday 14 December 2014

Christmas card club challenge #26 Granmargaret choice.....non traditional colours

the last challenge of the year girls......



I have fallen back on the trusty crafters companion create a card dies.....some lavender glitter card and tattered lace dies......the sentiment is a crafters companion one too from the set mistletoe wishes......a few jems....thank you Christine for the inspiration .....
I am away this weekend with my lovely hubby as it is his birthday today and we are having a romantic....LOL ......weekend in Hay on Wye with our dear friends Julie and Gary.
Richard gets to meet up with one of his friends who collects records so they will have a lovely time! and I will do the shops.....

13 comments:

Carol said...

This is beautiful Margaret, gorgeous colours and design. Carol x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Gorgeous card... Love the colours you have used... Horrible wet day here in Gib..
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rita said...

Beautiful card Margaret. A lovely challenge to end the year. Hugs Rita xxx

scrappymo! said...

My goodness, this is so gorgeous. You are the queen of gorgeous and elegant layered die cards. The colours look wonderful with those fab dies!

Karen Petitt said...

Oh my goodness that is blooming beautiful Margaret! I love every little detail and those colours are fabulous! Karen xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a gorgeous card for the challenge this time Margaret, beautifully sparkly and purple. Enjoy your weekend.
Lorraine

Hazel said...

What a gorgeous card, Margaret for Granmargaret's CCC challenge - my favourite crafting colour and so beautifully crafted. x

Mrs A. said...

Very elegant and love the colour. Hugs Mrs A.

MaryH said...

Lucky you to be on a romantic weekend getaway - sounds like fun. Love this CAC card. When I used that die, it surely didn't have the wonderful impact as this beautiful card does. Love the color & the die detailing shows up so clearly on your marvelous card. TFS & Merry Christmas. Thanks for all the work you do to make the CCC such fun. Hugs too.

Christine Harrop said...

Gorgeous card. I think this is my favourite CC create a card die and in my favourite colour too - so a winner with me! Hope you had a good weekend. Hugs Christine x

Zoe Tant said...

Beautiful card and die and I like your colour combo. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and Happy healthy new year. Hugs Zx

rachel said...

stunning card Margaret - really beautiful! Hugs Rachel xx

Birgit said...

Oh wow-I missed this as it was in the midst of Christmas mayhem. I love it!! The colour is perfect and so peaceful. I want to try this and it is just 2 colours