Friday 26 December 2014

Richards birthday card

My poor husband and I both have birthdays close to christmas so although we celebrate the day we have an official joint birthday in July when its warm and the days are long and we can do something special.....
so here is the card I made for him ....music is his passion!


the dies are tattered lace......the embossing folder is a crafters companion one....and I used a spelbinder die to cut out the scalloped edges......
Hope you have all had a happy christmas time with family or friends.....

3 comments:

rachel said...

this is beautiful Margaret - really fabulous! Great use of those dies. Hope that christmas was good for you and yours. Hugs rachel xx

Birgit said...

Oh this is so pretty-he will love it. I love the old Victrola. Merry belated Christmas!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Gorgeous card... Love the card... You have used... Is it Pearlesant ?
Bet he loved it....
Hugs Sylvie xx
Happy new Year