Wednesday 3 December 2014

playing with tonic dies

I resisted buying these when they were on create and craft as a pick of the day and bought just this set after the 60 exclusivity expired ...yes they were sooo much cheaper.......




so I have used the tonic diamond trellis set....I didnt use the embossing folder as I havnt worked out howto frame the die correctly yet......going to watch you tube!....the flowers are crafters companion quilled  flowers and the ivy is one of the new Sue Wilsons dies......the sentiment is an old and much loved one that I got from stamp a picture Andover......
Hope you are getting time to craft........

5 comments:

MaryH said...

Oh my goodness. You are the Queen of elegant. This is another one that I went "Oooh" as it scrolled up. The die with that folder is sheer beauty. The shimmery colors are stunning. The recipient will be awed when this one is opened. TFS & Hugs

Birgit said...

This is so elegant and feels so crisp. Love the trellis look. I have not had time to do cards which is a bummer and now Christmas is a coming and I have to decorate, bake etc... but I will find some time:)

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Stunning card... Love it ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

rachel said...

Hello Margaret - wonderful - card - so very pretty - thanks for your kind thoughts - just to let you know Shaun was doing very well at hospital today and I feel positive. Hugs rachel xx

Unknown said...

This card is simply elegant! Could you please tell me the company & name of the embossing folder that you used for the background of this card? Thank so much!