Thursday 17 March 2011

CHRISTMAS CLUB


My first post to the Christmas card gang....I love Christmas I love House Mouse and I love decoupage so this card was just good fun for me to do....using Pinky's sketch which I flipped...hope that is okay ladies.
If you fancy joining the christmas card gang please look on my side bar and see the lovely ladies blog sites and contact Clare who will give you all the details (I am just a newby!!!)This is going to be such fun and get all my christmas cards actually done before December!

6 comments:

Claire said...

This is lovely hun, I love house mouse too! Just so you know we all post our cards on the day that the next sketch is due out (for next time :O) )So this would be 27th. Hugs, Claire x

Sally said...

Gorgeous card, love the image they are so sweet.....as long as I don't see the real ones :) Its great to have you as part of the Christmas Club.
Hugs Sally xxx

Clare said...

Oh wow hun this is totally beautiful!!! what a gorgeous card. Im the biggest HM fan!!! the backing paper is stunning too. So glad you are part of the Christmas Club!. Big hugs Clare xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh how sweet is this!!! Your decoupaging is just amazing! Love it! xxD

pinky said...

Oh I love it, stunning. I adore hm decoupage too. Great job with my sketch Margaret. Stunning card and the backing paper totally matches the design:)
Hugs Pinky

Hazel said...

Delightful card - I love that stamp. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and the other Christmas card girls - happy to be joining you all. x