Sunday 6 November 2011

HAZELS CHALLENGE...RECYCLE/FREEBIE


well Hazel my husband sends you his heartfelt thanks as he had to drink 3 cans of Boddingtons so I could practice my metal flowers and leaves!!!!!I saw a great clip on you tube and then met Ali Reeves at the NEC and she helped me crack the bit about lathering it it glitter. I had a lovely time shopping and have come home with some lovely new stamps and stencils to try.I hope all of you girls in the CHRISTMAS CARD CLUB are having wonderful weekend
I am going to enter this into the winter wonderland challenge...make it sparkle
and hazels challenge at CHNC challenge 45

10 comments:

mckinkle said...

Hello Margaret,

Im sure your hubby wishes you recycled everyday!!

What a beautiful card! I love the image, the beautiful fancy die cut shape of your image and of course those fabulous metallic flowers and leaves!

Oh what an inspiration you are Margaret!

It sounds like you had a super time at the NEC and Im looking forward to seeing some of your new items on future makes!

Have a great week!

Keryn x

pinky said...

Oh wow Margaret what a stunning bit of recycling, might just start drinking so I can make some lol. This card is just gorgeous! Sounds like you and your purse had a great time lol.

Liz said...

The metal work turned out fabby !!! Love it !!
Hugs
LIz

Hazel said...

Wonderful sparkly card - such a super response to my challenge to the gang (well done to hubby having to drink Boddingtons for such a good cause - lol!). This would be good too for my challenge 45 on CHNC - I'd love you to link it there. x

Hazel said...

Thanks for adding to my CHNC challenge 45 x

downrightcrafty said...

wow a gorgeous sparkly creation thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have some new candy if you are interested :)

Claire said...

LOL that made me chuckle - this is an amazing card, I love the recycled metal flowers, just fabulous. Hugs, Claire x

Carol said...

Fabulous card Margaret and well done that man for helping out! Sounds like you had a great time at the Nec. Carol x

Gibmiss said...

hi Margaret
Fabulous card ....love the flowers ....super idea ....love to your Mum
Hugs sylvie
xxx

KAYC said...

Margaret...Once again you are a genius.....bet Rich is glad that you are....Lovely card, great idea will have to get you to show me how its done sometime...
Kerry X.