Sunday 18 March 2012

Mothers Day


I do hope those of you who are mothers have had a lovely day, I finally finished my card and carrier bag last night! Mum is finding life hard we have a date for the op 19th April so fingers crossed...
this card is my take on a Sue Wilson card using the heart circle spellbinder die....spell binder leaves the backing paper is from Joanna Sheen's in other words cd...I covered the circles in creative expression micro bead what fun,skating on my kitchen floor as the packaging broke!!!! beads everywhere! well all in the hoover now!!! the wording is from the mothers day cricut cartridge.

2 comments:

Carol said...

This is beautiful Margaret, love the colours. Carol x

Unknown said...

Genious .....its a beautiful card Margaret I love it, well done. I bet your Mum adored this one. Hugs elaine