Saturday 2 February 2013

PLAYING WITH SOME NEW DIES

and a stamp that was back the back of a draw unstamped....I really only find my stamps when I am on a rummage for something else....




using my new heartfelt creations delicate aster dies...they need cutting with wax paper as they are very difficult to get out of the die,the stamp is a creative expressions one that has thinking of you on it....the butterfly is the spellbinder les papillions 1...the background is couture creations embossing folder " tied together."...with cosmic shimmer glue dots...
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

That is so gorgeous. I don't normally like black and white but this is stunning! Extremely elegant and classy with great texture and dimension Karen x

KAYC said...

Love this card..it is so delicate..always love the black and white cards...Hugs Kerry X