Tuesday 26 March 2013

just playing

I decided to do some different shaped cards for a few days ....try one with a wrap...one with a crossover front..tied with ribbon ....not easy doing the photography so please forgive and use a bit of imagination?.....


this is the front with the wrap on

this is the card open with one of the front flaps bent to the back to help it stand upright....
I have used the Kanban Language of flowers kit ....such a shame about Kanban....
will post the next card tomorrow.

3 comments:

scrappymo! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous card...love this fancy fold!
Very sad to her about Kanban...just googled it as I did not know.

Karen Petitt said...

Hi Margaret I've Googled and can't find anything about Kanban, have they declared bankruptcy again? I do like my Kanban stamps and some of their card, shame if they have. Gorgeous creations, am loving the rich yummy purple Karen x