Sunday 25 August 2013

Christmas card club challenge....anything goes

at last I have finished my advent calendar......made using my Tonic star dies.....



I was so pleased with the way it came out I set a piccy into C&C when the Tonic shows were on and they showed my piccy.....so as seen on TV...the numbers are all cut using my Cricut....the stand was £2 from a charity shop.....I used craft card to make the stars and there is a little opening door on the back of each one so I will be filling them with lovely choccys for my dear Hubby......
Looking forward to popping round all of your blogs later today to see all your lovely creations....


8 comments:

Sue said...

This is stunning! absolutely gorgeous huggles hun Sue xxx

Claire said...

WOW Margaret, this is just amazing and makes such a lovely advent calendar, one that can be re used too. Love it. Hugs, Claire x

Christine Harrop said...

This is fabulous Margaret! What a gorgeous gift for your husband. The red and kraft look great combined with the gingham. Christine xx

scrappymo! said...

Wow! This is fabulous! What a wonderful idea...hope your DH enjoys his chocolates!

Carol said...

Wow Margaret this is fabulous....I'm afraid hubby wouldn't get the chocs in this house lol. Carol x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Wow this is stuning ..... It is amazing.......
Hugs Sylviexxx

Planetsusie said...

Blimey this is superb! I would have to buy two lots of choccy and when I popped one into a star, another one would just pop into my mouth - lol!!! Ooops! This really is lovely Margaret.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

sue w. said...

Hi Margaret, wow this is soo wonderful, I love it!! What a fabulous gift this would make. Lucky hubby to get all the chocs.
Hope you're well.
Hugs Sue W.