Sunday 22 September 2013

christmas card club challenge...Sue J's challenge....Snowman

I thought this was a great oportunity to make some cards for the children in the family....something chewable !





He is one of the Dawn Bibby Happy christmas snowmen and he is a free standing decoupage image...



I shall look forward to going round all your blogs and seeing your lovely cards now I am back from the USA...where sadly I didnt have internet so sorry for not commenting on the last challenge....

10 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

What lovely happy little fella. Love his top hat and scarf. Hope you had a good holiday. Love and hugs from Christine xx

Karen Petitt said...

He is gorgeous! Hope you had a good holiday Karen x

Sue said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous !!!! hope you had a fab holiday huggles Sue xxxxxx

Planetsusie said...

This is really cheerful - I love his happy looking little face!

I am sure you had a fabulous time - I am soooo envious.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous Margaret.... Think i have that snowman.... I hope you have recovered from your hols.... We are having a fabulous time in Portugal will post some pickies tomorrow...
Hugs Sylvie xxx

scrappymo! said...

Welcome home! Your snowman is a cutie...love how he is freestanding!

Zoe Tant said...

Oh he will be very popular with the children in your family Margaret. I'm very behind on posting commenting the lot so worry not about missing one!
I love this cute fellow! Zx

Peanut said...

What a cute little guy!!! And he can stand up on his own - WOW!
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Hazel said...

What a wonderful response to Sue's CCC challenge - I love him x

Carol said...

He's a real cutie Margaret, hope you enjoyed the USA. Carol x