Sunday 15 December 2013

The Christmas card club Sue's Challenge...Get your skates on Christmas is coming

The last challenge of the year for our little club a band of friendly girls who set a challenge ever 2 weeks to make sure that when Christmas arrives all our cards are done.....if you are interested in joining us just contact me.....





she is a fun image from Elizabeth Bell called Apple Blossom's skates.....I have put her in my favorite card shape of this year...a snow globe....the snowflakes are tattered lace...
I have put snowy acetate on the globe...glitter and pearls
Looking forward to going round your blogs to see your lovely creations....

8 comments:

Liz said...

Gorgeous! Hugs xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous love that snowflake die! I have spent time in my craftroom today putting all of my christmas stash away LOL then I realised it will have to come out for the club hahahaha huggles Sue xx

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Margaret, love the shape and dies. Carol x

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful - I love that card shape xx

MaryH said...

This little Miss is just adorable. I don't have any of the EB stamps and I see so many pretty ones. Loved that you had her skating in the icy snow globe...really created a chilly feel, and your lace topping was lovely & feminine for this pretty little skater. TFS & Merry Christmas.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card... Love the cute image... And the shaped card....
Hope you are having a great weekend...
Hugs Sylvie xx

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness...this is so beautiful. The image is wonderful and the card is striking. Do you make the card into a globe yourself or do you have a source to order them? It is really wonderful!
The snowflakes surrounding it look great too.

Peanut said...

WOW!!! This is stunning, Margaret. Such an adorable image and I so love the snow-globe shaped card. It's the perfect card for this challenge. Have a very happy Christmas!
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts