Sunday 23 March 2014

A wedding card...

My friend in Indiannapolis daughter is getting married on April the 12th.....so I have been making a card to send over...difficult tomake a pretty card that is not too heavy and dimesional as the postage is cruel to cards traveling to america...I suspect that even in a padded envelope it will end up sqashed....




I have used the tonic bird dies...heartfelt creations vintage florets flower dies....and 2 of Sue Wilsons embossing folders...satin silver for the matting and layering and a few gems...theinside is stamped with the LOTV to have and to hold stamp.....

4 comments:

Claire said...

Beautiful card Margaret - so elegant. Hugs, Claire x

Christine Harrop said...

So beautiful Margaret. I do hope it survives the journey. I sent a card with similar embellishments to a friend in Massachusetts and she said it arrived with no damage. so good luck! Christine x

Craftychris said...

This is gorgeous! I love the white on white, your friends daughter will love it! xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a beautiful card, they are sure to treasure it.
Lorraine