Wednesday 22 October 2014

a christmas card

where has my mojo gone ...I have been away on holiday for a week and really cant get back to my crafting!...dispite a visit to stamp magic on sunday and lots of new goodies I am just sat here looking at them......
this is a card I made a few weeks ago and have only just got round to taking a piccy of...




I have used a crafters companion create a card.....softly falling...cut out of co-ordinations and sanded back.....layered onto a stepper card I made and stuck double sided adhesive onto and covered on cosmic shimmer iced snow...the tree is a Marriane design die treated to the same iced snow and the snow man and snow dog are crafters companion dies...not the freebiees from the magazine...these are much bigger.....they have been sprayed with stick and spray and cosmic shimmer  diamond snow ....
the snow flakes are spellbinders create a flake 2......finished off with cosmic shimmer sparkle pearl PVA....
Hope you are having a happy craftyday!

2 comments:

Birgit said...

This is such a pretty card and I love that snowman! You will get your mojo back...give it time.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous card Margaret, hope your mojo returns soon.
Lorraine