Sunday 9 November 2014

spellbinders Victorian collection

I dont know if any of you managed to get these on the monster deals show on create and craft but they were only £7.19p....yes down from £19.99.....and free postage as well.....I bought all the medallion dies.....



this is medallions 3 which I used the outer die to make an easel card in dark brown and the inner die is cut from ivory centura pearl....a LOTV topper from one of their art pads....the sentiment is LOTV...and the flowers are wild orchid.....
I love a bargain!........

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

They certainly were a bargain and gorgeous too, love the vintage feel to this card.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

I love bargains and hot a biggy the other day-a garage sale and got many spellbinder die cuts for $3! This is such a sweet card and love the warm feeling from this card

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Margaret..I missed these as I never watch C&C any more. Carol x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card.... Love the Dies ... What a bargain....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Zoe Tant said...

Very sweet card Margaret. Love that little pup. Zx