Thursday 8 September 2016

playing with some of my favorite old dies

I really had forgotten I had this die even though I used it a lot a couple of years ago ...I saw a card on pinterest and thought I love that...get that die out and have a go again.....



the sentiment is the memory box Happy Christmas...memory box frosty boarder and Joy craft deer....
I like the clean simple look so I also did it in red...




another  2 cards for the stash...and enjoying making something with old dies....

thank you for popping by my blog and I hope you are having fun with your crafting



6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two lovely CAS designed cards, perfect for batch making this die looks so versatile. Have been looking for a reasonably priced bargain on this border die for ages, it's so pretty.
Lorraine

Sandy said...

Anything with kraft paper is wonderful to me - I love red and kraft together and I love white and red togehter - beautiful cards Margaret!
sandy xx

Christine Harrop said...

These cards look great Margaret. I might have a go since I have these two dies. I used an old die on a card the other day and we seem to forget about them don't we? Christine x

Birgit said...

Love these cards! Great die cut and one could make these in so many colours. A perfect winter wonderland

Lhinsb said...

Love these! What dies are they? CAS is often a great choice.

HeatherG said...

Am I still available to buy the beautiful merry Christmas die!