Wednesday 19 April 2017

a butterfly......

I bought a pack of these shaped cards some time ago and never used them so determined as I am this year to get using some old stash up...here goes




the card shapes are from whichcraft.....the papers are Sara Davis english country garden....and bought for me by my lovely niece Elizabeth.....the matting a layering is all done using my scan and cut.....
Sue Wilson bow dies and flag die...Marianne design dies for the flowers and leaves.
I have made a hexagon shaped box to go with the card but its waiting assembly on my desk...I seem to have so many unfinished projects at the moment!....
thank you for popping by my blog today......

8 comments:

MaryH said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the papers, and that it's an easel AND shaped card. The folded fan embellie adds a lot of texture and of course I love the beautiful rolled floral bouquet trim by the tag. TFS (and of course you can't say no to enticing new paint!) Hugs

Mrs A. said...

Oh goodness me this is absolutely beautiful. I love, love the butterfly easel card shape and those papers are so perfect with it. Love the bow as the centre piece on his body. Might just have to high jack this idea.! Hugs Mrs A.

Christine Harrop said...

What a fabulous shaped card Margaret! I love it. Christine x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Matgarey
Love this butterfly easel card... I have loads of whichcraft cards... and all the stamps Wonky Tonk Girls etc.. and I can't stop buying...
hugs Sylvie xx

Rita said...

Well Margaret, never have I seen such a beautiful card. Hugs Rita xxx

Birgit said...

This is so pretty! It is very Victorian in feel and I love the complexity of it with the ribbons and flower

cuilliesocks said...

This is absolutely stunning Margaret, I love the butterfly design and the gorgeous papers, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow this is such a super card design and looks gorgeous in the floral paper too. Stunning.
Lorraine